Driven to support your business
ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT – POSITION FILLED
Part-time – Monday to Friday (flexible working within these days TBA)
Seaward Industrial Supplies Limited is a supply chain company, providing goods to Oil & Gas companies in Aberdeen. We are based in the city centre on Crombie Road.
We are a family run company who value their employees. We have a low staff turnover rate and are proud that most of our employees have been with us for over 10 years.
Due to a retirement, we are looking for a part-time accounts assistant to join our finance team. The successful candidate will enjoy a varied role working alongside all members of our team.
The main duties include building relationships with customers, raising and issuing sales invoices to customers, and resolving customers’ queries. Matching purchase invoices to POs and processing these through the accounts system, reconciling supplier statements, and supporting the accounts team when possible.
Applicants are required to have the following –
- Previous accounts experience of at least 3 years
- Ability to prioritise and take responsibility for own workload
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft word & Excel
- Good attention to detail
Applicants would ideally have the following –
- Experience of using an accounting package (ideally OPERA), however full training will be given.
- Flexible working hours between 8am-4pm Monday – Thursday and 8am – 3.30pm on a Friday.
- Holidays – 4 weeks per year (pro rata) plus bank holidays
- Pension contributions via NEST pension scheme
Please email your CV to Laura Anderson at email@example.com
Marine Base, Crombie Road, Aberdeen, AB11 9QQ.
what3words address: ///foods.vivid.prove